Fulfilled- Trainee transition manager agricultural supply chains
Are you ready for a challenging position where you can put your ambition to contribute to a sustainable global food sector into practice? Then we are looking for you!
At FairMatch Support we work with a small, but dynamic and entrepreneurial team of passionate professionals to change global food supply chains. Together with public and private sector parties, we set up supply chains in which we balance market demand with fair and sustainable principles. Co-creation and long-term collaboration are key elements of our work We believe that sustainable production and a fair profit distribution for everyone involved in global supply chains is not only possible but also necessary.
We operate from our offices in The Netherlands (Amersfoort), West Africa (Bobo Dioulasso) and Central Asia (Bishkek).
We are looking for a motivated and professional:
Trainee transition manager agricultural supply chains
- You are committed to make supply chains more sustainable;
- You have knowledge of agribusiness and food systems and you are eager to learn more;
- You can easily analyse things from different standpoints and are able to identify the common denominator;
- You are a systems thinker and have the ability to regard issues on a systems level: you are able to determine the root causes of issues in our food system on one hand but are sensitive for details that do matter;
- You are a good listener, and are able to work with a broad range of people;
- You are comfortable working without a clear roadmap to an identified goal;
- You enjoy taking initiative, but are not afraid to ask for help or input;
- You have good time management skills, and are a flexible and cooperative colleague. You don’t shy away from practical hands on tasks;
- You have a ‘commercial’ mindset: you understand what it takes to talk to (large) companies in the food sector and understands what drives them;
- You speak multiple languages: You are fluent in English. Dutch, French or Spanish is a big plus.
- A challenging position in a small, dynamic team in an international environment;
- An on the job traineeship of one year;
- Competitive salary related to knowledge and experience;
- A good pension scheme and other fringe benefits.
For more information on the vacancy:
Herman uit de Bosch, director FairMatch Support
T: 033-4612525 / M: 06–13232794.
Applications in English consisting of CV and motivational letter before March 1st, 2022 to: email@example.com.
Commercial inquiries and applications (via intermediary) regarding to this vacancy are not appreciated.
Stay up to date on our latest news
Want to know more about what we do, our approach and expertise? Scroll through our latest news and blogs.Updates