Do you have experience in developing sustainable supply chains and would you like to be part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial team of professionals?
FairMatch Support believes that sustainable production and a fair profit distribution for everyone involved in global supply chains is possible.
We develop sustainable supply chains. We balance concrete market demand with fair and sustainable principles. Co-creation and long-term collaboration are key in our program set ups.
With deep knowledge and extensive experience FMS improves and accelerates sustainable business development. Our international organisation of committed people links companies to new and sustainable sources and producers in emerging countries to new markets, while professionalizing their business.
We operate from our two offices in The Netherlands (Amersfoort) and West Africa (Bobo Dioulasso).
Due to expansion of our portfolio we have a vacancy for a new colleague in Amersfoort:
An experienced transition manager agricultural supply chains
We are looking for an enthusiastic change-driver with exceptional stakeholder management skills and a talent for working across all levels of the agricultural supply chain to achieve the targeted results.
As transition manager you will play a key role in our FairMatch Support programmes, creating new business models that are more efficient and sustainable for all actors involved.
You will be involved bringing about transformative change in the international Agri and Food business.
We are looking for a new colleague with the following qualifications:
- Has over 10 years experience in sustainable supply chain development;
- Has an extensive network in the Agri- and Food business sector;
- Is a senior coach for the supply chain actors in a transition setting;
- Can operate as a servant leader in transition processes;
- Can focus on the final goals, but is flexible in how to get there;
- Is pro-active and connects to people easily;
- Operates comfortably in a dynamic international business and development environment;
- Speaks, next to English, one other international language.
- A challenging position in a small, dynamic team in an international environment;
- Competitive salary related to knowledge and experience;
- A good pension scheme and other fringe benefits.
For more info on the vacancy:
Herman uit de Bosch, director FairMatch Support
T: 033-4612525 / M: 06–13232794.
Applications in English consisting of CV and motivational letter before May 21st to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial inquiries and applications (via intermediary) regarding to this vacancy are not welcome.